Main Street Magazine is multifaceted:
We love where we live, work, and play. That it is why we love creating this magazine, because we get to learn so much more about our beloved area – and we get to share that with all of our readers!
- began publishing in March 2013
- is a 9×12, full color, monthly
- is anywhere from 48-68 pages
- is printed on high-quality satin paper utilizing the staccato printing method for optimal quality
- hits newsstands on or around the first of every month
- we print anywhere from 5,000-6,000 copies, depending on the season
- The content of Main Street Magazine focuses on featuring the people, businesses, places, history, curiosities, and important local issues within this area, in features, and in-depth stories. (For further information about the magazine’s articles and columns, please go to the Articles page on our website mainstreetmag.com).
- The magazine is delivered to over 150 drop-off locations within a 30 mile radius of Millerton, NY. You can see all of our exact drop-off locations on our website.
- The magazine is delivered in the Tri-State area: central to northern Dutchess County, southern to central Columbia County in New York, northwestern
Litchfield County in Connecticut, and southwestern Berkshire County in Massachusetts.
- The magazine is delivered by Main Street Magazine staff, and not by an independent, outside delivery service.
- supplements our printed magazine with more up-to-the-minute stories and events
- is ever-growing
- contains every magazine that we have ever printed, and each issue is easily accessible and readable
- our web content is fluid – with timely coverage of stories and events as well as the curious and unique
- reaches thousands of viewers and followers every month, both in and out of our circulation area
- allows us to cover topics that we are unable to cover in the printed magazine, helping to keep us current, and to keep our readers engaged and in the know
- we maintain a growing social media presence in regards to the “big 3” – Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- our following and reach grows every day
- our posts are both pertinent to our magazine and website, as well as life in our region and to our advertisers
AUDIENCE & MAGAZINE ENGAGEMENT
AVERAGE MONTHLY READERSHIP
# OF MAGAZINES PRINTED
RADIUS OF MILLERTON, NY
EACH ISSUE GETS READ BY APPROXIMATELY
READERS’ AGE RANGE
OUR READERS ARE
AVERAGE HOUSEHOLD INCOME
ONE OF THE MOST AFFORDABLE AD RATES IN THE REGION
OF ALL PRINTED ISSUES ARE COLLECTED EVERY MONTH
CATCH US ONLINE & ON SOCIAL MEDIA
TOTAL YEARLY PAGEVIEWS
TOTAL YEARLY VISITORS
AVERAGE MONTHLY VISITORS
TOTAL MONTHLY PAGEVIEWS